– – – Mid Century Modern Toolbox: https://www.bit.ly/gvdesignstudiofreebies – – –
– – – Color Palette: https://www.patreon.com/posts/50084473 – – –
– – – Big Brush Bundle: https://bit.ly/big-brush-bundle – – – Get 25% off with code TUTORIAL25
Mid Century Modern decor is everywhere right now… and for a good reason! This trend showcases stunning interiors that seem to be just the perfect blend of boho comfort and modern elegance.
But recreating the look at home or in your office can quickly become quite expensive. That is, unless you decide to make some decor elements yourself!
In this easy digital line art tutorial, we’ll take a look at everything you need to know to DIY your own Mid Century Modern art in less than 15 minutes.
You can use Photoshop, Procreate, Affinity Designer, Illustrator, or any other design software you want, as long as you’re able to draw simple curved lines for the line art.
Oh, and I’ve created a free design toolbox & color palette to make everything even easier 😉
This digital art tutorial has voice over instructions, so grab your iPad Pro or your computer and draw along!
00:37 Getting started
01:32 Sketching the composition
03:57 Drawing the plants
08:40 Adding details
12:42 Importing shapes
– – – My drawing tools – – –
• 12.9-inch iPad Pro (I have 3rd gen from 2018, this link is for the 4th gen)*
• Apple Pencil (2nd gen)*
• Matte Screen Protector (makes the screen feel like paper!)*
3rd gen – https://amzn.to/32ShIw8 | 4th gen: https://amzn.to/3vzl4Rl
• iPad Pro case (I take it off for filming)*
• Pencil Grip (for when my hands are tired)*
• Procreate 5x
* Please note that these are affiliate links. I sometimes earn a small commission from purchases made through these, which helps me create more videos for you guys!
Believe me, you can draw this wall art!
#procreate #tutorial #midcenturymodern
Mid Century Modern Botanical Line Art Tutorial • Boho Decor DIY + FREE Watercolor Shapes & Palette
About the Patreon page:
This Patreon is a way to support me in helping illustrators, designers, and hobbyists of all levels in their quest to create beautiful things. By becoming a patron, you not only get access to cool creative goodies but you also allow me to keep creating and distributing tutorials for free on YouTube. So, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU.
Can’t wait to create with you!
Patreon – https://bit.ly/GDSPatreon
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS!
Use the #gvdesignstudio or tag @genevievesdesignstudio