Learn how to paint gold in this easy digital art tutorial. I’m using Procreate 5x on the iPad Pro, but you can paint this gold using your favorite digital art software (Photoshop, Affinity Designer, Corel Painter, Krita, etc.)
– – – Free Color Palette: https://www.patreon.com/posts/46270736 – – –
Welcome to the 30 Days Of Digital Art Challenge 2021!
This video is part of a digital course designed as a month-long YouTube series. You can choose to simply watch this specific video if you’re only looking to learn how to draw fur… or you can take on the challenge of improving your art skills by drawing along with the community every day 🙂
So if your 2021 New Year’s resolution was to draw more often, to get a new skill, or even just to get in touch with your creative side, this video is probably a sign!
Use #30DaysOfDigitalArt on Instagram to join the challenge.
Check out the full schedule & the details on how to use this series as a free digital art course: http://bit.ly/30DaysDigitalArt2021
Image references for day 23:
– Scissors: https://www.pexels.com/fr-fr/photo/metal-endroit-decoration-surface-4226910/
– Rings: https://unsplash.com/photos/Z4BJfx59yqY
– Little Dog: https://unsplash.com/photos/xUgmkGRvum8
– Object from home
30 Days Of Digital Art Challenge 2021 themes and tutorials:
Week 1 – Easing into it
1. Fur – https://youtu.be/bU9noQ7Z7Yg
What you will need for this tutorial:
– Digital art software (Procreate, Photoshop, Corel Painter, Krita, etc.)
– Basic digital art brushes, like the ones that come with your software
– Free color palette: https://www.patreon.com/posts/46270736
– 15-25 minutes
This easy concept art tutorial has step by step voiceover instructions, so grab your tools and draw along 🙂
00:37 What you need
01:25 Painting the base
03:40 Painting lights, shadows & reflections
08:56 Painting the gold effects
Believe me, you can draw gold!
#30daysofdigitalart #tutorial #digitalart
– – – Big Brush Bundle for Procreate: http://bit.ly/BigBrushBundle – – –
Get 25% off with code TUTORIAL25
About the Patreon page:
This Patreon is a way to support me in helping illustrators, designers, and hobbyists of all levels in their quest to create beautiful things. By becoming a patron, you not only get access to cool creative goodies but you also allow me to keep creating and distributing tutorials for free on YouTube. So, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU. Can’t wait to create with you!
Patreon – https://bit.ly/GDSPatreon
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS!
Use the #gvdesignstudio or tag @genevievesdesignstudio
Instagram – https://instagram.com/genevievesdesignstudio
Facebook – https://facebook.com/genevievesdesignstudio
Twitter – https://twitter.com/gvdesignstudio